Prairie Island Nuclear Generating Station, Welch, Minnesota
Responsible for restoration of the inlet bay and recycle canal. This project was performed as a fast track operation within numerous constraints due to permitting restrictions. This project was extremely successful for all concerns and was completed within both time and budget limits. Provided service as the prime contractor and completed approximately 90% of the project with 10% sub-contracted.
- Clearing, grubbing and stripping of work area
- Excavation of soils and sediments
- Loading and transporting of soils and sediments and misc. debris while meeting all Federal, State and Local disposal facility requirements
- Recovered pressure vessels
- Project completed on time and within budget
- No accidents or injuries